Noaa weather 10 day forecast. Weather Forecast Office. NWS Forecast Office La Crosse, WI. Weather.gov > La Crosse, WI . Current Hazards. Experimental Graphical Hazardous Weather Outlook; ... This Day In History; Mayfly Tracking; Click a location below for detailed forecast. Last Map Update: Sun, May. 26, 2024 at 11:59:09 am CDT ...

Detailed Forecast. This Afternoon. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind around 10 mph. Tonight. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Noaa weather 10 day forecast. Detailed Forecast. Today. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Patchy fog between 1pm and 2pm. High near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in ...

Sunday. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday Night.

Detailed Forecast. Tonight. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11pm and 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 56. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Memorial Day.South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Monday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Detailed Forecast. A chance of rain, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight.Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday. Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night. Rain likely, mainly before 11pm.Detailed Forecast. Overnight. Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Friday. Widespread frost, mainly before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Friday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a …South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Sunday. Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night. Clear, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight. Memorial Day. Sunny, with a high near 86.Detailed Forecast. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, …1 day ago · A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Memorial Day. A chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 84.Detailed Forecast. Tonight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 2pm.Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night. Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly clear. A chance of thunderstorms in the evening. A chance of showers. Humid with lows in the upper 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Through Friday.

Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 65. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.Detailed Forecast. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 9am.Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night. A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Wednesday. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Wednesday Night.

Severe thunderstorms have crossed into Oklahoma from Texas. Most of Oklahoma remains under a tornado watch until 11 p.m. Organizers of the Paseo Arts Festival announced on Facebook that the event will be closing at 5 p.m. Saturday. The festival will return from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Sunday, and from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Monday.

Detailed Forecast. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, …

US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Gray - Portland, ME P.O. Box 1208 1 Weather Lane Gray, ME 04039Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Mostly clear, with a low around 67. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Thursday. Sunny, with a high near 98. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Thursday Night. Clear, with a low around 68.Detailed Forecast. Overnight. Rain and possibly a thunderstorm before 3am, then rain and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 3am and 4am. Low around 63. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Memorial Day.Detailed Forecast. Today. A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Tonight. A 50 percent chance of rain after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 42.Detailed Forecast. Sunny and hot, with a high near 101. South wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Clear, with a low around 70. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind 15 to 20 mph.

Detailed Forecast. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and 11pm, then a slight chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. A slight chance of showers before 9am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm.Detailed Forecast. Overnight. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Friday. Showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then a slight chance of showers. High near 72. Southeast wind around 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.Detailed Forecast. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 5 mph. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 7pm and 10pm. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph.Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Memorial Day. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Areas of dense fog before 9am.Detailed Forecast. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 4pm and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.NOAA logo - Click to go to the NOAA homepage, Your National Weather Service forecast, NWS logo. West Seattle WA Skip to Detailed 7-Day Forecast. Enter Your ...Detailed Forecast. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.Detailed Forecast. This Afternoon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight. Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Memorial Day.Sunday. Rain, mainly before 10am. High near 58. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night. A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind around 7 mph.Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night. Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming …NOAA National Weather Service. Toggle navigation. ... Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Hourly Weather Forecast. Extended Forecast for Cumberland MD . Tonight. Low: 61 °F. Scattered T-storms and ... Weather Forecast Office Baltimore/Washington; 43858 Weather Service Rd. Sterling, VA 20166;Detailed Forecast. Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Udupi, Karnataka, India with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comDetailed Forecast. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 50. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. A chance of showers before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 5pm, then a chance of ...Detailed Forecast. Tonight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in …NOAA National Weather Service. Toggle navigation. HOME; FORECAST ... Memorial Day. Sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Night. Clear, with a low around 54. ... Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. High Temperature. Chance of Precipitation.Day 3-7; Forecast Tools; National Forecast Chart. Valid Sun May 26, 2024 Day 1; Day 2; Day 3 ... Winter Weather Forecasts Legacy Page: Valid 12Z 05/26/2024 - 12Z 05/27/2024 Day 1; Day 2 ... The experimental National Weather Service (NWS) HeatRisk is a color-numeric-based index that provides a forecast of the potential level of risk for heat ...Light southwest wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Tuesday Night. Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Wednesday. Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Gray - Portland, ME P.O. Box 1208 1 Weather Lane Gray, ME 04039

Detailed Forecast. Today. Patchy dense fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 3am. Low around 64. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.When it comes to planning your day, one of the most important factors to consider is the weather. Whether you’re heading out for a hike, going to work, or simply deciding what to w...Detailed Forecast. Overnight. A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 67. South wind around 5 mph. Sunday. A 20 percent chance …NWS Point Forecast: Everett WA 47.99°N 122.21°W: Mobile Weather Information | En Español Last Update: 3:40 pm PDT May 7, 2024 Forecast Valid: 6pm PDT May 7, 2024-6pm PDT May 14, 2024: Tonight Increasing Clouds Lo 6 °C: Wednesday Becoming ... About Point Forecasts: Forecast Weather Table Interface: Webmaster National Weather Service:Overnight. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 99. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with …Detailed Forecast. Tonight. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Detailed Forecast. Showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 4am and 5am, then showers likely after 5am. Low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.NWS Point Forecast: Great Falls MT 47.51°N 111.31°W: Mobile Weather Information | En Español Last Update: 11:17 am MDT May 10, 2024 Forecast Valid: 3pm MDT May 10, 2024-6pm MDT May 16, 2024: This Afternoon Sunny Hi 70 °F: Tonight Mostly Clear ... Text Only Forecast: Hourly Weather Graph: Tabular Forecast: Quick Forecast: International ...FZNT22 KWBC 270224. OFFNT2. Offshore Waters Forecast NWS Ocean Prediction Center Washington DC 1024 PM EDT Sun May 26 2024.Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 79. Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. view Yesterday's Weather. Durango/La Plata Co. Lat: 37.16 Lon: -107.75 Elev: 6686. Last Update on May 7, 10:53 am MDT.Detailed Forecast. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind. Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Patchy fog after 11pm.Thursday. A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Night. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday.Overnight. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 99. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high ...Detailed Forecast. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Patchy fog before 2am, then patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Memorial Day. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night.7 hours ago · Detailed Forecast. Overnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Memorial Day. Sunny, with a high near 81. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night. Mostly clear, with a low around 60.Hi 77 °F. Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind between 5 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North wind between 3 and 10 mph. Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming northwest between 7 and 10 mph. Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.Overnight. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 99. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high ...Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 10pm. Low around 27. Very windy, with a west wind 25 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.NOAA National Weather Service. Toggle navigation. ... Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Hourly Weather Forecast. Extended Forecast for Springfield MO . Flood Watch May 26, 09:10am until May 26, 07:00pm. ... Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. High Temperature.Detailed Forecast. A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Mostly cloudy, then becoming sunny during the afternoon, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Portland, ME with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comEast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Memorial Day. A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night.

Detailed Forecast. Sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 101.

NWS Point Forecast: Sitka AK 57.04°N 135.34°W: Mobile Weather Information | En Español ... West southwest wind around 10 mph becoming south southeast. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southeast wind between 7 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. ... National Weather Service:

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Northwest wind between 6 and 9 mph. Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind between 7 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 81. Thursday Night: Partly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 47. Friday: Sunny, with a high near 68.Tonight. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 56. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southwest in the evening. Memorial Day. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 74. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.Sunday. Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night. Rain likely, mainly before 7pm, then a chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Memorial Day.The same idea applies to the precipitation normal values, except enhanced odds for above- (below-) normal precipitation values are green (brown). NOAA/ National ...South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Mostly clear, with a low around 67. South wind around 7 mph. Wednesday. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Wednesday Night. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a …Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North northeast wind between 3 and 10 mph. Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. East southeast wind between 5 and 8 mph. Thursday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance …

sks ba mnshyapartamentos de dollar500 dolares houston tx 77074senoras buenotasnewcraigslist south jersey labor gigs Noaa weather 10 day forecast turk es paylasim twitter [email protected] & Mobile Support 1-888-750-4748 Domestic Sales 1-800-221-4780 International Sales 1-800-241-7861 Packages 1-800-800-5164 Representatives 1-800-323-2858 Assistance 1-404-209-3146. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Sunny, with a high near 77. West northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monday Night. A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm.. scrolling text i love you 1 1000 Detailed Forecast. Today. Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Tonight. Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday. A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm.Tonight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Memorial Day. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. chicopercent27s tacosmya malkwwa Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 65. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. un restaurante abierto cerca de mimaine snowfall totals by town New Customers Can Take an Extra 30% off. There are a wide variety of options. Detailed Forecast. Today. Sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with an east wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Breezy, with an east wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Sunday. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind between 6 and 10 mph. Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph increasing to between 13 and 16 mph. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Thursday Night: Mostly clear and breezy, with a low around 51. Friday: Mostly sunny and breezy, with a high near 72.Detailed Forecast. A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a south wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.